Founded in Beijing in 1991 by Zezhou Wu and Jiatong Wu, Wu Promotion is one of China’s first and today leading performing arts promoters and event organizers.
Inspired by a deep passion and dedication to music, Wu Promotion strives to enhance cultural exchange by actively promoting the performing arts and capturing the beauty and diversity of the world’s culture through unique events.
From the head-office in Beijing, its international and professional team organizes today more than 500 concerts and events per year, in China and worldwide.
- International performing arts agency
- Promotion and organization of all genres of performing arts, in China and worldwide
- Organization of large scale international tours for orchestras, opera, ballet, theatre and other professional performing troupes from different countries
- Event management, public and media relations management
- Organization of Cultural Exchange opportunities for professional ensembles, e.g. choirs and youth orchestras.